Coconut Coir Fiber is extracted from the fibrous outer cover of the fruit of the Coconut Plant. They are white or light brown in color.
Coir Fiber is baled with the assistance of plastic straps, to ensure its high quality and utility.
Coir fibre is a natural fibre extracted from the husk of coconut and used in products such as floor mats, doormats, brushes, mattresses, etc.
Coconut fiber or Coir Fiber is of two types-brown and white. Coir obtained from fresh green Coconut is termed as White Fiber, which is finer than the Brown Fiber. The Brown Fiber is the outcome of seasoned fully matured coconuts which lose their green color in the process.
We provide Coconut Fibre that impurity is less than 3%.
- Increases Mineral Absorption
- Highly Flammable
- cleaning purposes, such as Water Filtering
- Mattress and Cushion production
- Cushioning for upholstery and dashboard in the car industry
- Hawsers, ropes, cords
- Carpet and Mats
- Brooms and Brushes
- bedding .
- Cushion Car Seats,Sofas and Living Room Furniture
- prevent Heat Transfer and for Sound-Proofing between rooms.